All our professionals at Valencia Foot And Ankle Center maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Tony Avakian, D.P.M.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, California College of Podiatric Medicine
- B.S. in Biochemistry, California State University Chico, Chico, CA
- Primary Podiatric Medical Residency at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in affiliation with Cornell University, New York
- Surgical Training at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Surgical Residency at Midway Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- The American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- The American College of Sports Medicine
- The American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Town Center Surgery, Valencia, CA
- Starpoint Surgery Center, Studio City, CA
- California Medical License
- Certified in Extracorporal Shockwave Therapy of the Foot and Ankle
- Certified in Anodyne Diabetic Wound Care Therapy
- Medical Director for Valencia Medical Group
- Chief of Podiatry for Town Center Surgery
- Team Physician for Valencia High School
- Medical Consultant for Spectrum Health Club
- Sports Medicine Columnist with Black Belt Magazine
- Sports Medicine Advisor for Joe Weider and Muscle & Fitness Magazine
- Our office staff consists of Physical Therapy Aides, Podiatric Technicians and Medical Assistants
- We are pleased to announce that our office includes a General Practitioner and Chiropractic Care.